Thursday, December 29, 2011

Jim Carrey Romancing NYC Student Anastasia Vitkina

Jim Carrey Romancing NYC Student Anastasia Vitkina
Jim Carrey's new lady has been identified!
According to the New York Post, the blonde woman the 49-year-old actor has been romancing is Anastasia Vitkina. 
The paper reports that Russian beauty is a student in New York. A source told Us Weeklythe duo enjoyed a cozy dinner date at Perry St. in October. She and Carrey were also spotted together earlier this month at a Guns N' Roses show in L.A.
In August,the Mr. Popper's Penguins star professed his love for actress Emma Stone, 23, in a video unloaded to his official website. "Emma, I think you're all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but smart and kind-hearted. And if I were a lot younger, I would marry you," Carrey told her. "We would have chubby little freckle-faced kids, we'd laugh all day long, go camping and play Yahtzee. Tell ghost stories by the fire."
"And every day, for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you," he continued. "But I'm not. I'm 49. I have lines on my face, sometimes a little gray in my beard, and it takes me a little bit longer to pee than it used to."
Carrey split from Jenny McCarthy in April 2011 after five years together. He rebounded with 24-year-old model Anchal Joseph in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment