Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mark Wright "Desperate" To Find The Perfect Woman


Find out who the TOWIE hunk has got his eye on here...

I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!runner-up Mark Wright has revealed he's "desperate" to find the perfect woman.
Following his failed romance with his The Only Way Is Essex co-star Lauren Goodger and dismissing his flirting with jungle campmateEmily Scott, Wright has revealed he's keen to settle down and start a family.
Speaking to Now magazine, the TOWIE hunk admitted: "I’m desperate to find my perfect woman. I want a life where you come home to your wife and kids – to me that’s everything.”
When asked if rumoured crush X Factor judgeTulisa Contostavlos could be his ideal partner, Wright claimed: “She’s a good-looking girl but what I really like is that she’s comfortable in herself. I fancy Michelle Keegan and my dream woman isEva Mendes. I like natural girls.”
Mark, who has since quit TOWIE since appearing on I'm A Celebrity, went on to reveal that he already has some career plans in place now that his stint on the ITV2 programme is over.
The 24-year old stated: “I spent 10 years at Sylvia Young Theatre School. I definitely want to be the next James Bond! I’d like a career like a more serious version of Russell Brand, where you can act and present. I know I can do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment